About the Company:
Green Jade Games are a pioneer in on-line gaming. Founded by veteran duo, Jesper Kärrbrink and Benedict McDonagh, GJG lead the march towards the future of gambling entertainment – arcade skill games for money. Headquartered in Malta, the European hub for the world’s largest operators, GJG own their own platform, licenses and have integrations into over 400 casinos, globally, and are growing fast. GJG remain an independent investor back venture.
About the Role:
To support our growth, GJG are building a new team in Europe, in-line with where most of our customers are based, to initially support and subsequently replace our business partners in the US.
About the candidate:
The successful candidate will have experience working either with Go as a primary coding language, and or, relevant technical experience within online gaming companies. They are a self-starter with a very high attention to detail and a natural focus on documentation and process improvement. They share an ambition to be part of a revolutionary change in the online gaming space, being a key influencer in the technical shape of the business.
Senior Back-end Go Developer
- Write production-ready Go and Java code for our REST servers
- Design and use PostgreSQL and Elastisearch databases
- Work closely with client engineers and designers to implement necessary endpoints
- Manage tasks and communicate with producers and teammates
- Experience in C++, Java or Go
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience writing RESTful servers
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Git
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with moderately sized teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL
- Experience with RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Remote Work
Send your application
To Apply please send us your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] and we will review this and get back to you as soon as we can.