About Green Jade Games
Green Jade Games are a progressive casino game developer working in the regulated online space, headquartered in Malta, Europe. Founded in 2017, Green Jade Games have a catalog of over 20 games from three unique game genres, including Arcade Skill games, an emerging category in which Green Jade Games have a strong market lead.
What you will be doing?
We are looking for a Project Manager to join us, in order to ensure smooth and timely delivery of projects by planning, monitoring, documenting, and communicate information within the organization and external parties.
A flavour of what you’ll be doing:
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, milestones & deliverables and leading the planning and implementation of projects both internally and external clients
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarizing relevant information.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Developing high level and detailed project plans, assembling and coordinating project resources and allocation
- Knowledge of basic project management processes and tools.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and mapping technical solutions.
- High-level solution specification owner.
- Capable of handling complexity, possess a strong bias for action, and have the capability to focus and prioritise to execute effectively.
- Goal-driven, comfortable in working independently with an entrepreneurial approach to the role.
- Eager to constantly learn, challenge the norm and be ready to support any department/colleague during the projects. You will be required to have a good high-level working knowledge of the project/end result.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Previous Experience in iGaming would be considered an asset.
Send your application
To Apply please send us your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] and we will review this and get back to you as soon as we can.