About the Company:
Green Jade Games are a pioneer in on-line gaming. Founded by veteran duo, Jesper Kärrbrink and Benedict McDonagh, GJG lead the march towards the future of gambling entertainment – arcade skill games for money. Headquartered in Malta, the European hub for the world’s largest operators, GJG own their own platform, licenses and have integrations into over 400 casinos, globally, and are growing fast. GJG remain an independent investor back venture.
About the Role:
Our new-formed development team is hiring for a Backend Developer to build the next-gen products in the igaming space.
About the candidate:
The successful candidate will have experience working either with Go as a primary coding language, and or, relevant technical experience within online gaming companies.
They are a self-starter with a very high attention to detail and a natural focus on documentation and process improvement.
They share an ambition to be part of a revolutionary change in the online gaming space, being a key influencer in the technical shape of the business.
A flavor of you will be doing:
- Design and develop new Backend features
- Perform functional requirements analysis
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Work closely with other developers, QA, and product teams
- Apply analytical skills and be committed to quality
- Help track requests, issues, work progress, and any other changes using Jira
- Provide estimates and technical documentation on request
- Write code with performance, reliability, and maintainability in mind
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Manage code changes using our version control system
- Experience in GO, C++ or Java
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience writing RESTful servers
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Git
- Test-Driven Development
- Excellent communication skills
- AGILE & Scrum