We are looking for a highly motivated individual with an eagerness to learn all areas of online casino games. The Gaming Coordinator will be assisting the Games Delivery Manager with making sure that our games are compliant, quality, and delivered in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate is someone with great attention to detail and the ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines combined with a positive, friendly attitude and an appetite to learn.
A flavour of what you’ll do:
- Create test reports and file bug Tickets based on the outcome of test cycles.
- Act as a 2nd line support for Games in Production, assisting in troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Create test plans, requirements, scenarios, and test data for use during testing.
- Ensure that all games meet regulatory requirements and are approved as per jurisdictional standards
- Assist with escalating fault reports for the relevant persons/team
- Project management
- Assist with maintaining a library of technical standard documents, and in keeping accurate and up-to-date records for product certifications
- Keep abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
- Minimum 1-year experience within iGaming industry
- A positive and flexible attitude
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organizational and able to respect deadlines and team colleagues
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload with limited supervision, whilst being an active team player
- Good level of computer skills, experience in spreadsheets
- Experience or knowledge of Jira and Confluence
Full-timeEdit job description