About the Company:
Green Jade Games are a pioneer in on-line gaming. Founded by veteran duo, Jesper Kärrbrink and Benedict McDonagh, GJG lead the march towards the future of gambling entertainment – arcade skill games for money. Headquartered in Malta, the European hub for the world’s largest operators, GJG own their own platform, licenses and have integrations into over 400 casinos, globally, and are growing fast. GJG remain an independent investor back venture.
About the Role:
As a valued member of the product development team, you will play a key role in building the next-gen products in the igaming space and managing it throughout their lifecycle.
- Manage the priority for one or more self-organized games teams and the product throughout the product lifecycle;
- Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail;
- Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule;
- Gather and prioritise product and customer requirements;
- Work closely with the CPTO, and in close collaboration with the Games Team, Development Team, and Project team.
- Define long-term, short-term, and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach;
- 2 years+ experience in Product within the iGaming Industry
- A strong understanding of the iGaming industry and its products, processes as well as compliance requirements
- Excelling in internal / external relationship building as well as expectation management of your stakeholders
- Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- An outgoing personality with a high degree of integrity
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Degree level or higher education.
- Passion for Games