As a talent acquisition for Green Jade Games, you will be working closely with managers across the company to identify the new roles and specifications needed. You will develop an Employer Branding strategy to ensure the candidate and employee experience best reflects our companies culture and values
- Liaising with managers across the company to identify recruitment needed, by assessing team needs.
- Drafting up job adverts
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Filter and refine candidate options to a minimal number and conduct interviews to eliminate further.
- Send out track assignments set before, or after the interview stage.
- Perform the reference checks on candidates who have successfully completed the interview process.
- Liaise with and develop relationships with recruitment agencies to maximise the quality and options of candidates referred to an open role with GJG.
- Keep track and take care of any employee-related issue or need.
- 2 years + experience in recruitment within the Igaming Industry
- Excelling in internal / external relationship building as well as expectation management of your stakeholders
- Able to work in fast-moving, high-pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- An outgoing personality with a high degree of integrity
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills